Most of the condom companies produce one or few condom sizes, and anyway all the sizes are in a narrow range (from 49 to 57mm).
Some companies have decided to address this issue, by proposing a wide range of sizes:
- Coripa produces 55 sizes,
- TheyFit produces 95 sizes, with 12 nominal widths (from 41 to 69mm). See my review here.
MY.SIZE company decided to take an intermediate path by proposing 7 different nominal widths (from 47mm to 69mm), but only one length per width.
In order to choose, 3 easy steps:
- Measure your erect penis circumference (by downloading their measuring tape, if you wish, but you don't have to),
- Enter the obtained value,
- get your MY.SIZE condom size.
Fill in your erect penis circumference (girth)
Get your MY.SIZE condom size
This is very simple, but there are few drawbacks:
- The proposed condom size applies only to the MY.SIZE brand. Do not use this size for another brand. Each producer can and does use its own recipe, which modifies the latex and condom properties. See here for explanations.
- You can not choose your condom length. And MY.SIZE correlates circumference and length. If you have a large and short penis, the proposed MY.SIZE condom will be large and long. Example: a penis between 13 and 14cm girth and 15cm long would wear a 64mm condom which is 22.3cm long! This does not seem right. Please find below the chart:
MY.SIZE is a great concept, but I am not sure it can fulfill the needs of most people, because of the pointed drawbacks.
On top of it, the calculations differ between the official website and some on-line shop and distributors.
Example: VINICO proposes a 57mm MY.SIZE condom for 130mm penis girth and a 60mm for a 135mm penis girth.
This kind of inconsistency is not good for the business as it does not give confidence.